Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Early Baby?

Yesterday I went to my 34 week check up and my last fetal fibernectin (yippee!) . I have had a lot of pressure lately (welcome to the third trimester) and some spotting. Upon examination the mid wife said I am 50% effaced! AAHH!

She was much more laid back about than I. She said if I went into labor at any point from now on they would not try and stop it. Apparently she forgot that fact that Christmas is 4 weeks away and I have a ton to do to get ready...the baby just needs to wait until his or her due date :)

The good news is that she thinks the baby is head down but I have an ultrasound next week to confirm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news about the head down - and of course you know that the baby will come when the baby wants to come!!!!