Saturday, November 15, 2008

Turn Baby Turn

I had my 32 weeks check up last week and the baby is still breech :( The doctor says that if the baby remains breech at 35 weeks she will give me some homepathic things to try. If the baby has not turned by 37 weeks then we will discuss a version. It sounds pretty painful and somewhat risky but the alternative is a c-section...I'm not crazy about either option.

As of my last ultrasound (last Monday) the baby was 4lbs 2oz...so he/she is running out of space. Keep your fingers crossed that he/she will turn and we can avoid any intervention :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Hang in there - only a few more weeks to go!!! Love, Marilyn

Katharine said...

check out spinningbabies.com
it has lots of tips and exercises to get the baby to turn!